Welcome to Dewey Pest & Termite Control Career Section. We are eager about the idea of you joining our Dewey Pest & Termite Control team. Dewey Pest Control is currently seeking bright and energetic people to fill various positions at our 32 branch office locations throughout California. The candidate must be personable, have excellent communication skills, and be self-motivated. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including hourly wage, medical, dental, 401K and profit sharing. All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen. As a prospective employee, please take some time to visit our about page and we hope that learning more about us, you are as excited about starting your career at Dewey as we are.
Dewey Pest Control Service Technician (Many Opportunities Throughout Our California Offices)
Would you like to join one of the largest family owned pest management companies in California and the U.S.? We are seeking Service Technicians (licensed or unlicensed) to join our Dewey team. We will provide you the training necessary to investigate, analyze and solve all aspects of pest control. As a Service Technician, you will be a part of our dedicated workforce that provides commitment, quality of service and satisfaction to all our clients since 1929.
- Service calls to residential/commercial clients applying different methods and treatments as outlined in account orders. In addition, you will identify opportunities to sell additional products and services – and receive additional commission in doing so
- Driving a company vehicle to clients home or business
- Contacting clients to confirm scheduled services and respond in a timely manner to clients requests or services calls
- Completion of required documents and forms at end of daily route
- Keep vehicle and equipment in clean and proper condition
- Assist in sales to current customers to referrals
- Complete other assigned duties
- Previous experience in customer service, or other related fields
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to crawl under a house, inside an attic and work on feet for long periods of time
- High School Diploma required
- Demonstrate a safe driving record from the DMV
- Pass a back ground check
About Dewey Pest & Termite Control:
Since 1929, Dewey Pest Control has managed a dedicated workforce, quality of service, and a commitment to provide satisfaction to our clients. Benefits include: Medical, 401K, Dental, Vision, Life.
We are waiting to hear from you and we will respond to all applications.